Returns & Exchanges
We accept returns on merchandise that is in new, unworn and unwashed original condition with all tags still attached within 14 days of original receipt. You must contact us first to get a Return Authorization number (RA#). Email us at email@example.com explaining the reason for your return. An RA# and a Return/Exchange Form will then be provided. When shipping back your return, mark the outside of the package with the RA# that was provided to you and include the return form.
- Sale items discounted more than 50% are considered a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Refunds are given on merchandise only with a valid Return Authorization number.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges on returns and exchanges.
- We recommend you send back the package by registered or insured mail. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping to us.
- Returns and exchanges are processed within 3 business days of arrival.
- International returns/exchanges: you are responsible for the shipping, duties, taxes, customs and any charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments).
- No COD (Cash/Check on Delivery) packages will be accepted. Packages will be refused and sent back on purchaser’s expense.